♥PROFILE

YOUR NAME
other more interesting stuff about u

♥DESIRE

WISH ONE
WISH TWO
WISH THREE


♥FRIENDS

PRINCESS 1
PRINCESS 2
PRINCESS 3
PRINCESS 4
PRINCESS 5

♥TALKS

your tagboard code

♥MEMORIES


•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•January 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•December 2008

•February 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•October 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010

•March 2010

•April 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Cannon


♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, November 26, 2009




this is a fandub by tinkerchel... 
oh my she is so damn cute >v<

☆★


you know, the lyrics of this song resembles my feelings...
I love that guy, although he doesn't love me, he only sees me as a good friend...
but for me, if we are still friends, if i can see him everytime, it will be OKAY
If there is love, it's all right!!!


☆★


If there's love, it's all right

The things you like are better than the things you're good at

Become truly great, instead of thinking about your victory back then

"Romance" is sometimes painful,
"Loving" is priceless
Respecting everything,
let's bask in the sun

That's right, this era we've both done our best in a lot of things haven't we?
I swell up with thanks for Grandfather, Great Grandfather
And Great Great Great Grandmother

The time I first fell in love
What should I do?
I stood on tiptoe and kissed him
That moment was the most I've trembled until now

But if I live a life full of honesty, I'll meet someone in an emotional scene
And today again
I met them with a new and very natural kindness

If there's love, it's all right
The sun knows everything, "yeah"
If you're concerned, it's all right
The future, it's all right
"Come on"

If there's love, it's all right
The sun knows everything, "hey"
If you're concerned, it's all right
The future, it's all right
"That's right everyone, it's all right say"

If there's love, it's all right
The sun knows everything, "yes"
If you're concerned, it's all right
The future, it's all right
Move on, it's all right 



☆★



Smile always | 13:03