♥PROFILE

YOUR NAME
other more interesting stuff about u

♥DESIRE

WISH ONE
WISH TWO
WISH THREE


♥FRIENDS

PRINCESS 1
PRINCESS 2
PRINCESS 3
PRINCESS 4
PRINCESS 5

♥TALKS

your tagboard code

♥MEMORIES


•May 2007

•June 2007

•August 2007

•January 2008

•March 2008

•April 2008

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•December 2008

•February 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•October 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010

•March 2010

•April 2010


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Cannon


♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, January 17, 2010















Oh my Gosh, it is so hot today!
So I spent the whole day watching Bloody Monday byharuma and takeru.
And it was extremely cool and spine-chilling!!
And Takeru's just so cute! i love him!
Otoya-kun daichuki!!

=====================================

School Updates:

Yes, my studies are quite fine for the time being.
But BIOLOGY is torturing and killing me (they make me go insane!!)
You know I sucks at memorizing and therefore I couldn't even remember the names for the particles or the cells!
But then,, I love Additional Maths and Literature!
it is great to feel the satisfaction when you can solve a math question easily!
And Literature class is just FUN!!
We were learning about "Cinderella Girl" lasy week and we started to talk about GUYS!

I also join the SEA Tournament Club (something to do with debating), my school's magazine club in the graphics section, my school's Art club in the Chinese Calligraphy section, and School Band of course.

Gah, it's gonna be a busy year for me!

=====================================

Song Updates:

i have been listening to Kuroki Meisa's Wasted, it is a nice song, the rhythm is great and Kuroki's so hot and pretty!!
I am also learning the son You Were.. by Ayumi hamasaki.
I hope I can dub as soon as possible although my school homeworks are always dragging and distracting me..
There are tons of homeworks!!! (8>o<8)

Smile always | 11:03